Saturday, October 16, 2010

October Workshop

Good Morning All!!


Sorry about the delay in announcing my next workshop that i will be running from home, life has been a little stressful to say the least.


I will be holding a workshop at my house (let me know if you need directions) next Friday night 22nd October at 7.30pm. Cost $25 per person. My aplologies for it being late notice.
If you are interested in attending please let me know ASAP, thanks.


I will also have my Bellish! Ezy-Press set up and will be able to show you this fantastic new machine in action!


We will be doing the following workshop which was requested by a customer.  It is a lovely workshop from the September release. You will learn how to make these stunning 3 cards using a flower that you will learn how to create, new papers from the foundations range, inks and more. The pocket slider card also works well in scrapbooking layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP