Sunday, March 8, 2015

March 2015 News


What a crazy month February was! Back to school, lots of appointments and trying to get back into the swing of things.

This month I have lots of workshops on offer, as well as Kaszazz having some AMAZING promotions, be sure to check them out!

I am also going to be doing some more videos on my YouTube Channel. If you haven't checked out my videos you can find them here. Be sure to subscribe to my channel and be kept up to date with new videos etc.

If you have an suggestions for videos please let me know, I want to show what you are interested in.

If you dont get the Kaszazz Creative Club Emails (KCC) you can sign up for them here. You can also sign up through the Bring a Friend Voucher system. Please contact me for details about this. If you are new to the KCC you will get a Spend $50 choose $50 FREE voucher!

If you would like to book a FREE Make and Take Demonstration or Workshop, please get in contact asap as spaces are filling fast!

If you would like to keep up to date on Facebook, please head over here.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP